Barbich Hooper King Dill Hoffman has extensive knowledge of the special district governmental sector. Our special district clients include independent governmental units such as water districts (municipal, industrial and agricultural), districts which include water banking, storage and exchange programs, and electric utility districts.
Our professionals fully understand the business needs of the special district sector. Our team is able to assist with all aspects of the stringent compliance regulations facing California Special Districts. Our professionals are knowledgeable of emerging issues and regulations and each client will receive personalized service in a timely manner.
Barbich Hooper King Dill Hoffman has provided accounting and auditing
services to a variety of California Special Districts including:
- Audited Financial Statements
- OMB Circular A-133 audits
- Internal Control evaluation
- Analysis and Reporting on Compliance with Laws and Regulations
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR) preparation
- State Controller’s report preparation and submission
- Bookkeeping services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Employee benefit plan administration
- Development of accounting procedures and practices